The ballot is now open and closes Monday 23 May at 11:59pm.
These homes will be exclusively available to eligible KiwiBuild buyers, and sold by ballot.
The ballot will be drawn as soon as possible after the close date and successful entrants will be notified.
More KiwiBuild homes, by Property Partners, will soon be available in Ōwairaka, Mt Albert as part of the Roskill Development. This new release is made up of 15 apartments situated at 71 Hendon Avenue, Ōwairaka. Work on these homes has already commenced, with an estimated completion date in late 2022.
These brand new quality apartments are priced from $600K, offer 61m2, and include the following features:
- Only 8km from Auckland CBD
- Homestar 6 rating
- Two-bedrooms and one-bathroom
- Quality New Zealand made kitchens with Samsung appliances
- Balconies with solid timber decking
- Double glazed windows and sliding doors opening to balconies
- Built around a large central courtyard, designed by an award-winning landscape architect
- Neighbours Alan Wood Reserve, Mt Albert
- Optional private car parks (for an additional $40K)
About the Roskill Development
The Roskill Development is right at the centre of Auckland and is being led by Kāinga Ora - Homes & Communities. Over the next 15 plus years, 11,000 quality new homes will come to the area allowing more people to enjoy Roskill’s great location, work and recreation opportunities, schools and parks. The development in Roskill will include a mix of state homes, affordable homes and general market homes. Along with new housing, key amenities such as parks,public spaces, walking paths and underground infrastructure will be updated. To learn more about the Roskill Development you can visit the Roskill Info Centre or the Ōwairaka Info Cube.