This ballot closed at 11.59pm Thursday 30 June 2022.
These homes were exclusively available to eligible KiwiBuild buyers, and sold by ballot.
The ballot will be drawn as soon as possible after the close date and successful entrants will be notified.
A range of new architecturally designed terraced homes are available in the Wainui Rise development in Silverdale, Auckland. This new ‘micro neighbourhood’ is laid out in small groups of terraces that are currently under construction and due to be delivered this year. Available homes include:
- 23 two-bedroom homes for $600,000
- 10 three-bedroom homes for $650,000
- 4 four-bedroom homes for $800,000
Oaks Living are the developers behind this opportunity in Silverdale. Providing a variety of homes with generous open plan living designs, and an indoor-outdoor flow onto private landscaped courtyards and balconies.
- 1.7km to Silverdale Mall
- 3.7km to Red Beach
- 5.7km to Orewa Beach
- Stella Maris Primary School, Kingsway School and Silverdale School
- Engineered stone bench tops
- Dedicated car park and garaging available
- Located nearby to community amenities, beaches, parks, and motorway connections
- Quality build by Kiwi owned and operated Hero International Construction
- A number of homes have been built to a Lifemark 3 standard, to incorporate accessibility features
With close proximity to schools and public transport links, this suburb of Silverdale is continuing to grow and expand.